Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4 + 1 = 5

We're adding to our family next year. A new baby is due in March, yeah!



We found out that we were pregnant about 2 weeks ago. I was really ornery for no reason so we knew we were probably pregnant! :) It took 5 tests to completely convince me that I'm pregnant. The lines on the tests were very faint so the nurses said it was about a 90% chance. The next week I took one more test, and it was as dark as the line could be! So, let's hope the 3rd time (baby) is a charm!

7 comments:

Rosie and Derek said...

Congratulations Heather!!! That's so exciting!

The Van Horn's said...

Congrats!! I hope you are showing by the time the GHS reunion rolls around so I won't be alone.

Michelle said...

Waaaahhooooo! I was wondering if yous guys were heading in that direction with all the talk about getting a car that would seat 3 car seats! Congratulations we are so happy for you!

Draper's said...

Yea!! I am so excitted for you!!

Malia said...

Congrats! Wonderful, happy news! Hope you're doing well!

Ashley said...

Congratulations!!!! So happy for you guys!

Haley said...

Okay it has been about a month since I have checked blogs- congrats!!!! let us know how 3 is- I don't know if we will ever make it. It will be fun to see if this baby is a Darrell or a Heather.