Saturday, October 18, 2008

Gender math

Drum roll...we had our ultra sound and in order to announce the gender of baby #3, I'm going to make you do a little math. :)

(Where D= Darrell and H=Heather)

Here are some hints if you don't know the years:
Sqrt[(Baby’s birth year - D & H wedding year) + (H’s birth year - D’s birth year)]

The answer will be the number of letters in the word "boy" or "girl" and then you'll know.

9 comments:

Christa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Gentry's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rach said...

That was easy for me since my wedding year is the same as you, my birth year is the same as you, and Dave's birth year is the same as Darrell. Congrats! We'll see you guys at the Malta party.

Eric H said...

Fantastico! Very Exciting

Draper's said...

AHH!! I am dying to know!! I will have to figure this equation out.

Malia said...

Dang! What are your birth years???

The Van Horn's said...

I love math! What a great way to share the news. Congrats!!

Michelle said...

I made Creede figure this out for me... Congratulations! We are excited for you!
Love the Fitch's

Pam Smith said...

I got it! I can still do math!!!