Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happiness is... Part V

Happiness is...
* my downstairs bathroom faucet, I love that it's big so you don't have to hug the back of the sink
* taking a shower with actual hot water and no screaming children behind the curtain
* finding cilantro in my garden from last year
* Oaklen climbing onto his bed with a book and saying "nuggle" (snuggle)
* getting a Britax carseat for $50
* when Darrell offers to give the kids a bath and help them get ready for bed instead of me
* doing Tae-bo with my kids and Salem saying "Go mom!"
* second-day hair
* getting breakfast in bed
* listening to Oaklen learn how to pray
* having Salem make up a poem that I have to write down
* watching Salem run to 1st base in tee ball, then doing a little dance when he got there

1 comment:

Malia said...

You're so cute, Heather. I love reading your Happiness posts (well, I love reading all of them). It's fun to read about all the little things that make your life so good (and remind me to do the same!).