Darrell did a great job. After he put in the fence I planted some flowering vines so we'll have a gorgeous "green" fence with pink flowers! Yeah!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Don't fence me in
We put a fence in our yard this weekend. The purpose was to separate the front yard from the back yard and so the kiddies don't run into the street. The boys thought it was fun until Darrell put up the chain link part and found out what was really going on! :)
Darrell did a great job. After he put in the fence I planted some flowering vines so we'll have a gorgeous "green" fence with pink flowers! Yeah!
.JPG)
Darrell did a great job. After he put in the fence I planted some flowering vines so we'll have a gorgeous "green" fence with pink flowers! Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your yard looks so green and nice. Good job Darrell. Have you decided where Salem will go to school next year?
Post a Comment