Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Your influence has been felt by many

A friend from my teenage years passed away on Sunday. She lived up the street from me and was in my ward. She always had the cutest smile and personality. Tanya died due to complications from Wegeners disease. She will be missed by many.

Although I haven't been in touch with her for years, she had an impact on my life. It makes you stop and think about all the people that you know that have made an influence in your life. I want to thank all the family and friends that have been in my life to make me who I am today. I love you!

Here is a fun picture of Tanya & me going on a trip to California with her mom, Pam. (Her little brother, Tyler, is in the background doing the bunny ears.) Taken in 1995.

No comments: