Thursday, March 20, 2008

Oaklen the Turkey

Everyday I find myself saying this phrase "Oaklen is a Turkey." He's always doing something that warrants me to say that like:
*he won't take a nap
*he got into my curio cabinet
*he was played with the vacuum and knocked out the dirt container
*he figured out how to open the door and go downstairs to the main floor...in the middle of the night!
*he got into the peanut butter and it got all over his clothes and face
*he managed to swipe food from someone else's plate
*he turned off the computer when I was in the middle of writing an email
*he climbed up on a chair or couch and played with the light switch
*he got into a kitchen cabinet and put everything out on the floor
*he got my keys and went to the door knob to try to unlock the door

I've now even got him to raise his hand when I say "Raise your hand if you're a turkey!"

But, he's a cute turkey and we love him! :)

No comments: