Here are some recent questions or comments that I've had in the last 24 hours.
Person: "Are you still here?"
Me: "Yep, I'm still here."
Person: "Wow, look at you! The baby has dropped."
Me: "Yeah, he's low and I'm ready."
Person: "When are you due?"
Me: "In about a week and half, so anytime is good with me!"
Person: "No offense, but you can't get any bigger!"
Me: "Yeah, I'm pretty big, it's quite a shelf."
Person: "Now when exactly are you due?"
Person: "In about 2 weeks, March 6th, 3-6-9."
Person: "Wow, you're here and all in one piece!"
Me: "Yes I'm here and wish I was in two pieces."
Person: "How do you feel?"
Me: "Tired."
Person: "What are you doing still here?"
Me: "Well, we went for a walk to try to jump start things but so far nothing."
After our walk yesterday I was not feeling well. I don't think I'll "try" to help things along since it wore me out. If I would have started labor I would have been too tired to endure much of anything. Darrell asked:
Darrell: "What are you ailments?"
Me: "I'm emotional and it hurts all right here." (Pointing to my waist, back & lower abdomen.)
Okay, there you go, that's my update. Any other questions or comments? Bring it on.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
For your sake I hope that he comes sooner then later. That last two weeks (well the last month) last FOREVER!!! Take care - can't wait to hear the good news that he is here :)
I've been there...three times! Gotta love all those comments. Getting bigger every day with no signs of the baby making an appearance any time soon. Hang in there and keep smiling!
Take the castor oil. Trust me. It will work.
I didn't realize that you were so close! Good luck. I hope it all goes perfect. Do you have any names picked out yet?
Yea!! Your almost there. I am sure you look fantastic!! I am excited for your little one.
I'm excited for you, can't wait to here the big news. Be patient it will come soon enough.
p.s. you really answered those questions nicely I'm afraid I would have snapped back.
I keep checking out your blog to see if you've popped yet, so it' coming soon. Good luck and can't wait to see the pictures of the little one. P.S. do not take castor oil- it will work but more than the baby will come out- Yuck!
Post a Comment