Sunday, January 25, 2009

The shelf

You know you're a big pregnant woman when random strangers start commenting on your belly. "Whoa that baby is low!"

I have quite the shelf now-a-days. Today in Primary I helped the chorister hold some laminated paper-sized posters and I didn't even need to use my hands, I just put them on my shelf. The kids and adults had a good laugh. :)

This is me on Dec 21 (29 weeks) compared to today at 34 weeks. I'm quite pointy and large.

3 comments:

Rach said...

You're getting so close! Did you deliver on time with your boys?

The Gentry's said...

Yay! You are almost there!!

Eli and Candace said...

HOLY SMOKES! How are you getting around with that thing?!?! J/K! But for me your pregnancy has gone really fast - that little boy will be here before "I" know it.... probably hasn't been the same for you. I'm excited for another cute little Hendriksen boy.