Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tigger Bump


We have something at our house called a "Tigger bump." It's an gel cold pack shaped like Tigger the character. I got it at the dollar store and it has been a great thing to have. I've seen similar items at other stores for $2-3, so I'm glad that I found it for only $1.

Whenever Oaklen gets hurt, I rush to the freezer to get "Tigger bump." Within seconds of putting it on his wound, he is better. It even works better than "mommy's kiss better."

A few days ago, Oaklen was running on the slippery floor with his socks on and slipped and bumped his head. He got a goose egg for the first time in months. I got Tigger bump from the freezer and gave it him. He put it on his head for 1 second then said "But Tigger loves me!" What a cute kid...


1 comment:

Emmaree Josephson said...

Kids are so wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
Love, Grandma Em