Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Look who's thirty

Today starts a new decade for me, I'm 30!


My 88-yr old friend gave me a birthday card that I'd like to share. It's interesting when you put it this way...

Thirty. When you think about it it's only three decades.
Three decades,
Seven Presidents,
Eight Olympic games
28 Volcanic eruptions,
87 Space missions,
203 Overthrown governments,
1712 Oscar nominations,
420,000 New miles of highway,
51 Million acres of cleared rainforest...
Anyway, Happy 30th!

Geez, I feel old! But I'm okay because I've had a lot of accomplishments along the way and hope to have many more.


"And many more..." (For those of you who get that joke.)

3 comments:

Christenson Family Blog said...

Happy Birthday Heather!!

Emmaree Josephson said...

And.....thus starts the mid-life. Your still just as lovely as ever.

Pamela said...

Wah! You poor thing. You're far to smart to think that thirty is old. Sheesh!

Being in your thirties is the best! You're still a baby, kid.