My dearest Darrell, Happy Birthday!
Dedicated - Today is his birthday but what does he choose to do? Work on redoing our front porch!
Able - He can do anything! It's amazing to watch him take on any task and succeed at it.
Religious - One of the reasons I married him is because he is a great man of valor.
Reasonable - He's down to earth and very easy to get along with.
Elastic - He'll bounce back from anything, nothing will get him down.
Loving - He's a great father and husband, very loving.
Lucky - He's going to hate that I used that word since he thinks "there is no luck." He always has been very blessed and I'm lucky to have him!
I love you Darrell Wallace, you're 31 delicious flavors!
6 comments:
Happy birthday Darrell!!
Happy Birthday to you...
Have a great B-day!
Happy Birthday Darrell!! Hope you have a great day!!
aw shucks
Happy late birthday Darrell! I'm so happy every year when you become that much older then me :)
Post a Comment