Oaklen surprised me the other day...he sat down on the chair and started adding! I hadn't realized that he knew this and was pleased. :) I got the camera and had him do it again for me so I could share with all of you. (See video below.) We're still working on his speech ("free" instead of "three" and "foi" instead of "four") but hey, at least he knows his math! Atta boy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow! What a smarty pants!
And Oaklen is not quite 3!! What a joy to see kids loving math.
Grandma Em
What a smarty, is it normal for a kid that age to know that?? Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised, after all he is your son!!
I think the saying goes..."Like mother, like son".
That's so awesome! Yay math! He's so cute. Just another Hendriksen genius.
Post a Comment