Monday, April 27, 2009

Happiness is...Volume 2 Part 2

Happiness is...
* A soggy sandwich. (Yes, really!)
* Ezril starting to smile and focus in on my face.
* Oaklen trying to close his eyes.
* Beautiful and fragrant spring flowers on my kitchen table.
* Pink blossoms.
* The pink magnolia tree outside the library's front doors.
* Watching our two squirrels chase each other between our trees in the front yard.
* My baby's duck-farts :)
* Oaklen's happy noises when he's eating something he likes.
* Salem reading a book through a microphone on the stage for the ward talent show.
* Singing a hymn or primary song before family prayer each morning & evening.
* Darrell spending every possible moment to re-do our laundry/mud room.
* Oaklen calling me Wendy (I'll explain in another blog post.)
* Darrell getting his own blog. :) (Ask him the address if you're curious, I don't want to link.)
* My pink woobie.
* Cheerios on sale when I'm down to my last box. (Can you believe I let my stock get this low?)
* Oaklen's expressive eyebrows.
* Salem making cards for me and other loved ones.
* Tagless shirts
* A nice foot soak
* Healing herbal tea
* Darrell posing for the camera and showing his beautiful smile & blue eyes.
* Baby snuggles
* Salem writing a letter to the Easter bunny telling him that the eggs are in the fridge and then posting it on our front door.
* Oaklen wearing the big ear muffs for noise and his making his cheeks more chubby.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great one!

Emmaree Josephson said...

Happiness to me is reading Vol.2 Part 2. Thanks for the smiles :)

Christa said...

I really only like sandwiches on bread that is a little on the dry side. Soggy? Really?

Draper's said...

Love it!! Except for the soggy sandwich, what??

The Gentry's said...

Do you mean soggy as in dunked in milk or water?? Hmm, I do wonder about that one! I love the happiness lists, they are so fun:)

Heather said...

Okay, I need to explain my soggy sandwich. I like sandwiches that have been smashed and crushed at the bottom of the lunch sack. They have been sitting for a while and the sandwich has become soggy because the dressings have soaked into the bread. Yum!