Happiness is...
* Being able to change my email inbox to a pink background.
* Finding matches to all the socks in the load of laundry.
* A hot shower
* Finding a tv converter box for free.
* Saving a bunch of money on my car insurance by calling around (no not Geico.)
* Getting new windows for free.
* Receiving the phone call from Salem's teacher saying they will most likely do all-day kindergarten starting in January.
* Looking at pictures of my babies and falling in love with them all over again.
* Listening to Christmas music, any time of the year.
* Darrell thanking me for the little every-day things I do.
* Seeing my houseplant thrive.
* Salem reading books to Oaklen.
* Being more than half-way done with this pregnancy.
* Communicating through email.
* Getting together with family for good times.
* Darrell never complaining about all the work he does, at home, at work, at church.
* Crunching the leaves as I take an Autumn stroll outside.
* Watching my boys get so excited to play together as a family.
* My boys saying "sheep" as I sing them their goodnight song. (It's the last word of the song.)
* Oaklen repeating everything I say then saying "Mommy?" at the end of the sentence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Really good picture of Darrell and Oaklen, and you can tell Salem is a 5 year old.
Happiness to me is, reading your "Happiness Part IX." It makes me smile:)
Love,
Grandma Em
Post a Comment