Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Foolish Truth

Since it's April Fool's day I'll play a game with you. All of the following statements are true except for one. You need to figure out which one.

1 I was born on a Monday
2 I have a birthmark on my upper left thigh
3 I've thrown up in Boston
4 I've never been to North Dakota
5 My skirt fell off when I was performing in Disneyworld
6 I only got two A-'s in high school, the rest were A's
7 I never "sluffed" a day of school
8 I enjoy reading self help books
9 I fear spiders
10 I got married on groundhog day
11 Currently, my favorite color is pink
12 I have a habit of picking my nails
13 I've only lived in three different houses
14 I've never been ice fishing
15 I used to play the violin
16 I got lost at Lagoon when I was little and said my name was George Burns
17 My family nickname is Rooney
18 My left leg is shorter than the right leg
19 I used to be a sample lady at grocery stores
20 I know the Thriller dance
21 I told my dentist that my name was Barclay
22 I was a girl scout
23 I went skiing when I was pregnant
24 I wrote a letter to President George Bush Sr. about broccoli
25 I enjoy math
26 I fainted while giving a talk in church
27 I cut my hand on a tuna fish can lid when I was a baby
28 I've never broken a bone
29 I won the 100-yard dash and the 50-yard dash the same day in elementary school
30 I cried when I watched Dylan's last episode on 90210

10 comments:

Brynn said...

My guess is number 23, am I right?

Unknown said...

Nope, not #23. When I was employed at Overstock, MSN came to town and took us all skiing. I hadn't told anyone at work that I was pregnant yet, so I skied but I took it easy that day. I sticked with "pizza" instead of "french fries."

The Van Horn's said...

I'm going to guess #7. That one is just too hard to believe!

Heather said...

Nope, not #7. I truly never sluffed a day of school.

Malia said...

Can it be true that your favorite color is pink? I can't think of anything but lime green when I think of Heather Rav!

Heather said...

I admit lime green was my passion for most of high school, but I've always been a pink fan.

Malia said...

This is seriously driving me crazy...I think about it while I'm getting ready in the morning, when I'm running...did you faint at the pulpit??

Heather said...

Yes, I fainted at the pulpit! I was giving a talk in December of 2005 about Joseph Smith. I went on for about 8 minutes and then said "I don't feel so well so I'm going to finish..." Then they tell me that I said a few more words and then just fainted! :) The counselor in the bishopric caught me and the next thing that I remember was siting on the stand with my head between my legs. My husband on my left, a lady in our ward who is a nurse on my right! :)
I don't know the full reason I fainted but there were a few factors:
1. I was a few months pregnant
2. I was just getting over a cold
3. I had just traveled home the day before from St. George so I was in a car for a long time
4. I was wearing knee highs (the pantyhose would hurt my pregnant belly)
5. I probably locked my knees, yeah yeah I've always heard not to lock your knees but now realize why.

Eli and Candace said...

Is it #4? All the quirky weird ones have got to be true...like #21 and #24 :)

Heather said...

Nope it's not #4, you're getting close...I'll give you a hint it's in the top three.